Here’s THE #SocialToday SHOW with my insights on the week’s social media news including exciting new features from Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. This week’s broadcast is from The Growth Hub in Gloucester, where I’m providing a social media clinic. Plus there’s:
- Question time – Would you pay for a Facebook Page? Please answer in the Comments below.
- My numbers of the week – 33. One month after the launch of Instagram Stories a third of users are viewing the new feature plus 87% of Pinterest users who saw a photo of a product went on to buy it.
- Secret social media tip – Use embedded tweets.
- Tools talk – pixabay. A great library of free (and ‘to buy’) images
- And finally – @apple shows signs of life….sort of..
The SHOW is aimed people who work with social media – enjoy the recording below:
Useful links from today’s show
pixabay.com – great photo library
Upcoming social media workshops in Cheltenham
Feel free to ask me questions on any aspect of social media by posting under this blog post, or by tweeting @intranetfuture.
Don’t forget to join me again Monday at the usual time of 8.45am for THE #SocialToday SHOW on Facebook Live.
You might also be interested in signing up to my Social Media Roundup newsletter which goes out at the start of each week with social media news, tips, tools and a useful person to know.
See you again soon on social media!