Here’s THE #SocialToday SHOW with discussions on the week’s social media news including exciting new features from social networks. Plus there are the usual features in the 20 minute show:
- Question time – Are you publishing video and if so to which social network? Please answer in the Comments below.
- My numbers of the week – 1.29. Salesforce released a new study on global ad benchmarks. The findings show that Facebook’s global click-through rate was 1.29%.
- Secret social media tip – Don’t put social network icons on your website homepage. Why send people to your social networks as soon as they get to your website?
- Tools talk – fbdownloader.net
- And finally – The world’s first underwater Facebook post was made using smart console Aqwary.
The SHOW is aimed people who work with social media – enjoy the recording below:
Useful links from today’s show
facebook.com/livemap – a global map of Facebook Live broadcasts complete with pop-up previews
fbdown.net – allows you to download Facebook and other videos.
Upcoming social media workshops in Cheltenham
Feel free to ask me questions on any aspect of social media by posting under this blog post, or by tweeting @intranetfuture.
Don’t forget to join me again Monday at the usual time of 8.45am for THE #SocialToday SHOW on Facebook Live.
You might also be interested in signing up to my Social Media Roundup newsletter which goes out at the start of each week with social media news, tips, tools and a useful person to know.
See you again soon on social media!