Businesses who are good at social media have an advantage over their competitors. They have better brand awareness, they’re regarded as experts in their field, they offer superior customer service, and they tend to be more profitable. Through tailored one-to-one training, in-house workshops or classroom courses for businesses and charities, I’ll teach you to get the best out of social media.
My expert social media training covers Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and Pinterest, as well as blogging for business. Though I’m based in Cardiff, South Wales, I run affordable social media training for businesses and charities throughout the UK.
If you want a piece of the social media action, get in touch to discuss a full-day or half-day in-house workshop or one-to-one training session at a venue of your choice, your offices or online or learn more about social media classroom courses.
In-house social media workshops for businesses and charities
My practical, hands-on social media workshops are tailored to suit you. We’ll agree an agenda upfront that will help you achieve your business objectives. All sessions include tips, tricks and strategies to help you get results from platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and Pinterest.
Learn how to…
- benefit from the latest social media trends
- sell more products or services
- boost your fundraising activities
- create content that engages and converts
- reach your target audience using Facebook ads
- measure your success with social media
Advanced training for social media professionals
If you’re a social media manager – or a business owner who works with social media every day – my advanced one-to-one training will help you take your skills to the next level.
Learn top tips and strategies that take advantage of the latest tools and trends, and maximise the results you get from your social media activities. Through working smarter, not harder. in-house workshop or one-to-one training at a location of your choice.
Learn how to…
- enable your clients to benefit from the latest trends and new social media features
- set-up Facebook advertising campaigns for your clients
- provide insights and metrics to your clients to demonstrate real results
- new ways to increase the revenue you earn from your clients
In the meantime, keep up to date with the latest social media news by subscribing to The #SocialMediaDaily or The #SocialMediaWeekly – top tips and bite sized news direct to your WhatsApp every day or every week. The choice is yours.
One-to-one social media training for freelancers, businesses and charities
Need to up your LinkedIn game? Confused by Facebook ads? Want an insight into the business benefits of blogging? Let’s talk. I provide bespoke, one-to-one social media training at your offices, via video call, or at a location of your choice.
Learn how to…
- optimise your social network accounts
- boost your posts and promote your tweets
- make your content engaging
- promote special offers and events
- understand the latest jargon
For more information about affordable, practical social media training for your business or charity, get in touch.
Social media classroom courses
In conjunction with NILC, I provide open workshops in Cardiff, Bridgend and Newport in a classroom setting. Learn more, select a convenient date then book your social media training course.