Jonathan Pollinger – Social Media Trainer is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should I ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Jonathan Pollinger – Social Media Trainer may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 March 2021.
What I collect
I may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What I do with the information we gather
I require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- I may use the information to improve our products and services
- I may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, events or other information which I think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- If you ask me for a quote by filling out a quote form or requesting information over the phone or via a messaging service eg WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger, I may also use your information to contact you by messaging service, email, phone, or mail
- If you sign up for my email newsletter I will contact you from time to time with social media news and details of my social media training services and you may also be targeted with social media advertisements
- If you subscribe to Facebook Messenger, I may use the information to send you messages via Facebook.
I am committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, I have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. For example. this is a secure website (https://).
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. I use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps me analyse data about web page traffic and improve pollingersocial.co.uk in order to tailor it to customer needs. I only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help me provide you with a better website, by enabling me to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
The Facebook Pixel is a piece of code on my website which I may use to provide you with personalised adverts on Facebook and Instagram.
LinkedIn Insight Tag
The LinkedIn Insight tag is a piece of code on my website which I may use to provide you with personalised adverts on LinkedIn.
Links to other websites
My website (pollingersocial.co.uk) may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave the site, you should note that I do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information – GDPR
I will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless I have your permission or are required by law to do so. I may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
I may hold the following information on our clients:
The information is stored in:
We do not hold any bank detail or payment card information. If bank details or payment card information is provided by a client it will be deleted within 24 hours.
We may hold the following information on our prospects:
To request to have your information removed from my files please contact email@example.com with your request, stating your name and email address.
Last updated: 24 March 2021