Here’s THE #SocialToday SHOW with my insights on the last week’s social media news including exciting new features from Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and Pinterest plus:
- Question time – What’s your top social media tip? Please post your answer in the Comments below.
- My number of the week – 90. In a Fractl and BuzzSumo survey of 3 billion posts between December 2015 and June 2016, Facebook had 90% of social shares of popular articles. Twitter was distant 2nd with just 6%.
- Secret social media tip – Tag Twitter friends in promotional banners but don’t be spammy.
- Tools talk – we take a look at bookwhen. Great for taking bookings and payments on events.
- And finally – Man locked in shop overnight tweets his plight.
The SHOW is aimed people who work in or with social media – enjoy the recording below:
Useful links from today’s show
Upcoming social media workshops including LinkedIn Workshops in Cheltenham tomorrow, Tuesday 23 August
Feel free to ask me questions on any aspect of social media by posting under this blog post, or by tweeting me @intranetfuture.
If you enjoyed the show please share on Facebook and tweet the following by selecting the ‘Click to tweet’ button.
[ctt template=”1″ link=”dGc47″ via=”no” ]Catch up with all things #SocialMedia on THE #SocialToday SHOW with @intranetfuture. http://ctt.ec/dGc47+[/ctt]
Don’t forget to join me again next Monday for THE #SocialToday SHOW on Facebook Live – every Monday at 8.45am BST.
You might also be interested in signing up to my Social Media Roundup newsletter which goes out at the start of each week with social media news, tips, tools and a useful person to know.
For more information on how I can help you as an entrepreneur or someone who works with social media, please visit my Services page.