Here’s the recording of this morning’s THE #SocialToday SHOW with a the report plus discussion on the week’s social media news. Plus there are the following usual features in this week’s show including:
- Question time – Hootsuite or Buffer? Please let me know in the Comments below.
- Secret social media tip – watch the video for this week’s tip.
- Tools talk – Feedly. See below for more info and link.
- My number of the week – 1.6 billion. Could this be the amount Mark Zuckerberg’s wealth has increased this week, month or year? Watch the video to find out.
- And finally – watch the video to learn about the dog who landed a modelling contract via social media!
The SHOW is aimed people who work with social media – enjoy the recording below. I’m off on holiday for 2 weeks so the live SHOW will return to Facebook on Wednesday 16 November at 9.30am when it will be known as THE #SocialMedia SHOW.
Screenshot of Twitter’s new Explore section
Useful links from today’s Show
Feedly.com – Create a live feed from a variety of online sources. Very customisable and easy to use plus you can share content with others. Available online plus as a mobile app.
Free online courses this week!
There are 5000 free courses this week with LinkedIn Learning – learn more.
Social media training from me
Upcoming social media workshops in Cheltenham and Cardiff. Alternatively, I can visit your offices for a bespoke in-house training session. Plus you can book me for a one-to-one session either in-person or via Skype.
Feel free to ask me questions on any aspect of social media by posting under this blog post, or by tweeting @intranetfuture.
Don’t forget to join me on Wednesday 16 November at 9.30am for THE #SocialMedia SHOW on Facebook Live.
See you soon on social media!