Here’s the recording of this morning’s THE #SocialMedia SHOW with reporting plus discussion on the week’s social media news. Plus there are the following usual features:
- Question time – Will Twitter still exist at the end of 2017? Please let me know what you think in the Comments below.
- Secret social media tip – watch the video or check links below for this week’s tip which is on LinkedIn.
- Tools talk – Twitter Dashboard. See below for more info and link.
- My number of the week – 80%. Kissmetrics has identified LinkedIn as best lead generation tool with 80% of social media leads coming from LinkedIn.
- What am I drinking? – It was tonic water.
- And finally – watch the video to learn how Facebook can help you live longer…maybe!
The SHOW is aimed people who work with social media – enjoy the recording below. The next live THE #SocialMedia SHOW will be on Facebook on Monday 21 November at 9.30am.
Useful links from today’s Show
Twitter Dashboard – Create different feeds, view analytics, set up a welcome notice for Direct Messages, schedule tweets and more with the Twitter Dashboard. Sadly, only available as an app in the US.
LinkedIn is about to have a huge revamp with features such as Advanced Search, Relationship and Media likely to be removed. To protect your data and to avoid losing your Media I suggest you archive your data. You can find out how to do this and access the LinkedIn Archive Tool here.
Facebook Business Influencer Guide
Facebook has launched Facebook for Business Influencers including The Facebook Business Influencer Guide (pdf) Lots of useful content and not just for influencers.
LinkedIn Salary Checker
Go here to find out how much you or your employees should be paid – LinkedIn Salary Checker
Social media training from me
Upcoming social media workshops in Cheltenham and Cardiff. Alternatively, I can visit your offices for a bespoke in-house training session. You can also book me for a one-to-one session either in-person or via Skype.
Feel free to ask me questions on any aspect of social media by posting under this blog post, or by tweeting @intranetfuture.
Don’t forget to join me on Monday 21 November at 9.30am for THE #SocialMedia SHOW on Facebook Live.
See you soon on social media!