Here’s Monday 17 July’s The #SocialMediaShow, brought to you by Cardiff Social Media Agency, Intranet Future.
The #SocialMediaShow is aimed at people who use social media for business and it’s purpose is to increase your knowledge and improve your use of social media.
In the week that LinkedIn started testing Audio Messaging, I take a look at this plus 2 other new LinkedIn Messaging features.
Plus here are some additional tips to those in the video when using messaging to communicate with potential prospects:
- Get the headline right – you want to encourage the recipient to open your message.
- Use first name – keep it informal and personal by using the first name of the recipient.
- Mention a mutual connection – refer to a mutual connection to ensure you’re taken seriously. It’s best if they are a client of yours.
- Refer to something personal – this could be an achievement or perhaps a hobby. This help create a ‘connection’.
- Keep your message concise – make sure every word counts and don’t waffle on. Keep it short and readable.
- End with a call to action – you want your prospect to do something as a result of your message so make sure you ask them to eg book appointment.
Would you like daily updates? Need help with social media? In-house training?
If you’d like daily updates on new social networking features plus insights on how your business can benefit then subscribe to The #SocialMediaDaily a daily message sent via WhatsApp.
If you would like details and aquote on in-house training where I can provide tailor made content in a training style appropriate to you, please get in touch.