Here are 10 actions for you to take right now on your Facebook Page. The 10 tips are taken from 100 Facebook Tips which you can download in return for tweeting or posting to Facebook or LinkedIn. Select the button below:
If you like a tip, please copy it and share it to Facebook tagging ‘Intranet Future’ or tweet adding ‘via @intranetfuture #FBTips.’ Thank you.
1) Create a Milestone for a new product, office opening, new member of staff etc by selecting Offer, Event + then Milestone.
2) Check that you’re receiving the notifications when Fans interact with your Page. Go to Update Public Info/Your Settings.
3) Make sure your About section is fully complete and describes how your products or services can benefit your customers or clients.
4) It may state Website (singular) in the About section, but you can add as many websites as you like – just add a space between them.
5) Add a link to your website in the Short Description so that it’s displayed on the front of your Page beneath the Cover Photo.
6) Feature the Pages of your clients and suppliers by using Featured Likes under Edit Page/Update Public Info/Featured.
7) Ensure that you have at least 2 Page Admins for cover in the event of sickness and holidays and to avoid difficulties when the sole Admin leaves the business.
8) Add your website link or your call to action using text to your Facebook cover photo. eg ‘Sign up to our newsletter’.
9) Set your category and sub-category to accurately reflect your sector. Go to Edit Info/Update Public Info/Basic Info.
10) Ensure any Place or Community Pages representing your business are merged with your main Facebook (Business) Page.
Bonus tip: Create a unique URL for your Facebook Page. Go to Edit Info/Update Public Info/User Name.